Recommended Products——（O）PE wax：
1. Polymer coupling agent: used for filling and modifying PE materials such as wood powder, wood fiber, glass fiber, talc, calcium carbonate, mica, aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, etc.
2. Improve and enhance the compatibility and adhesion of PE matrix and filler interface. It can greatly improve the mechanical properties and thermal resistance of composite materials.
3. Dispersing lubricant: used to enhance the polarity of PE, a small amount of addition can significantly improve the dyeability and paintability of PE, and modify PE spinning and dyeing masterbatch;
4. Used for PE filling masterbatch to improve surface finish, flame retardant masterbatch, color masterbatch, degradation masterbatch, transparent masterbatch, drawing masterbatch, etc.;
5. Because maleic anhydride grafted PE wax has a strong interaction with pigments, fuel flame retardants, etc., it can promote the dispersion of pigments, dyes and flame retardants in the PE resin carrier. PA6, PA66 and other polyolefins have the same modification effect.
6. Polymer compatibilizer: used in PP/PE, PA/PE and other alloys, the addition amount of 1-5% can significantly improve the compatibility and affinity of the phase interface.
7. Adhesive: The alloy added with maleic anhydride grafted PE wax not only improves the body performance, but also significantly improves the adhesion and bonding strength when bonding with other materials (such as using nylon glue) Strong.
Plastics and resins: This product is mainly used as a lubricant in the production and processing of thermoplastic and thermosetting plastics, rubber and other polymer materials.
2. When EBS is used in plastic processing, it can be used as internal and external lubricants for various plastics, such as ABS, PS, AS, rigid PVC, and can also be applied to PE, PP, PVAC, cellulose acetate, and Dragon, phenolic resin, etc.
3. For example, adding 1-2% EBS in the production of ABS and PS can increase the melt index of the resin, improve the fluidity of the material, reduce the energy consumption of mixing, and improve the gloss of the product.
4. Adding 0.3-0.5% EBS during nylon modification can increase the transparency and impact resistance of nylon products. In addition, EBS can also be used as an antistatic agent and brightener in resin processing.
5. Rubber: Synthetic resins and rubbers such as Vinyl, Polychloroprene, GRS (SBR) are added 1-3% in their emulsions, which have good anti-sticking and anti-caking effects.
6. Asphalt: EBS added to asphalt can increase its softening by about 10°C, reduce cold-temperature plastic flow, and reduce the viscosity after melting without being brittle, and can also increase water resistance, acid resistance, and salt spray resistance.
7. Pigments and coatings: When making plastics and paints, adding 0.5%-2% EBS can improve the main moisture-proof effect of saltwater spray. EBS is used as a pigment dispersant in the production of color masterbatches.
8. Textile dyeing and finishing: EBS can be used as a defoamer and water repellent for dyeing engineering.
9. Release agent: Phenolic resin for casting sand can be used as a release agent by adding EBS.
1. Plasticizer: Plays the role of plasticizing and lubricating in the rubber plasticizing process.
2. Stabilizer: used as processing stabilizer, plasticizer and internal and external lubricant for polyvinyl chloride and other polymers.
3. Lubricant: Used as a high-grade lubricating oil compounding agent, a lubricant for metal cutting and rolling thin steel plates.
4. Softener: As a softener in the textile industry, it has good softness, smoothness and antistatic properties.
5. Fatliquor: As a fatliquor in the leather industry, it can smooth the surface of genuine leather.
6. Emollient: It is an emollient with good air permeability, used in skin care products.